Friday, June 15, 2007

My Busy Mind

Okay Andy, I can't give you much right now. My mind is absolutely exhausted from the past couple weeks of trying to figure out where my future lies. It's a long story that you can read about on my blog. Right now i've gotta get back to cleaning the house to prepare for my family that's coming to visit tonight. We're heading to the river in the morning so i've got some packing and some food prep and shopping to do. I didn't want to leave you hanging any longer. And even though there is no substance to this post, you can't say I didn't post anything! Hee hee.

Hope you have a great weekend. I plan on refreshing my mind with lots of sun and fun this weekend so we can get back to our regular programming next week. If you have time this weekend, maybe you can add some links and some suggested reading to the blog. Maybe even a description if you're feeling froggy. :)

No comments: