Monday, November 20, 2006

More Quotes

I finally found the exact quote I was refering to back in my first post on friendship. Here it is:
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leavefootprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."
- Author Unknown

I like these too:
"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
~Eleanor Roosevelt
Friends
A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift, A friends is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.
-Jean Kyler McManus
~Celena

No comments: