Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Bonus Question

Hey, while we continue this discussion of faith and theology and science and whatever else might pop up here, I wonder, and I do think it's somewhat appropriate, if you'd offer us a look at your faith journey. I'd like to hear where you've come from and where you're really at. I realize that some of our discussion has already held some of that but I've found through some practices of my own that going back and really retracing the steps of where we've come truly does help us to see the present a bit more clearly. And I know that I know some of it, actually a lot of it since we've known each other forever, but I'd like to hear it in your own words. If you'd like, I'll share mine too. You show me yours and I'll show you mine! :)

- andy

No comments: